70 Deluxe Word Puzzles
This 174-page CD teaching package consists of 10 sets of word puzzles that were made from 208 parliamentary terms in Dunbar's Parliamentary Procedure Glossary.
Each of the 10 sets has a glossary, 7 word puzzles and a true and false test covering 18-22 terms from the Glossary. In addition, there are two final exams, one basic true and false test, and one challenge multiple choice test.
Students can complete the puzzles in set one (the instructor determines how many of the 7 puzzles should be finished), take the test, and continue until all the remaining 9 sets and tests are completed. After the 10 word puzzle sets and test are completed, students may take the basic and/or challenge final test. This package has 10 mini-lessons!
THE WORD PUZZLES ARE DESIGNED TO IMPROVE PARLIAMENTARY PROCEDURE:
- Vocabulary building
- Word comprehension of specific concepts
- Problem-solving and thinking skills
CONTENTS OF THIS COMPLETE TEACHING PACKAGE:
- 10 glossaries (1 for every word set. Each has 18-22 terms that the word puzzles are made from.)
- 10 basic word search puzzles and solutions
- 10 challenge word search puzzles and solutions
- 10 basic crossword puzzles and solutions
- 10 challenge crossword puzzles and solutions
- 10 word matching puzzles and solutions
- 10 missing consonants word puzzles and solutions
- 10 spelling check word puzzles and solutions
- 10 tests and answer keys (a 15 question, true and false test for each of the 10 sets)
- 1 basic final test and answer key (40 true and false questions)
- 1 challenge final test and answer key (40 multiple-choice questions)
- 1 table for determining percent score for tests
- 1 table for students to track their progress in completing the 10 word puzzle sets and tests